SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, May 30, 2011

We can't always be fashionable

But we can all have style. And you don't need to have money to have style - most of the time it's the way you wear the clothes you own - it's an attitude and the look that you put together. I would say stylish people are those that can find ways to combine clothes together in the most amazing way in terms of layering and colour combination, and has an overall theme that makes the whole look cohesive.

Below's some of the wonderful people that I've spotted during AFF and Blueprint tradeshow. Of course, there are many many more people that I saw during AFF that I wanted to shoot too, but was too shy to ask. I hope this won't happen when I visit Paris.

P5143943
Fumi, fashion director of Kloo.

P5173982
Moe Kurakami, fashion planner and blogger from Tokyo
P5173984
Luth, My amazing androgynous friend
Street Portrait #120
Me, wearing Kristie's vintage wrap blouse, my mom's vintage mustard skirt, Rubi wedges
Shot by my friend, Boong, check out his other streetstyle photos here.
Street Portrait #121
My girl Kristie in white shirt, her grandma's sweater & fishnet tights
P5173985

P5173989
Dr. Georgia Lee
P5184019
Susie Bubble and her boyfriend (he runs Style Salvage)
P5204071
Rachel, managing director Young & Restless
How amazing are those shades!
P5204043 - Copy
Cat Ong, Director of Development & Relations, Mercury MC in max.tan

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you say!